- Wednesday, May 22, 2019
- 10:00am - 11:00am Eastern
- Reading Room (HCHB Room 1894)
EIU's Outlook - Venezuela: the road ahead
(Note: While there will be a Webex offered, due to propriety restrictions the Library will not be able to record the event and Q&A will be limited to the in-person audience.)
In this presentation, Fiona Mackie, Regional Director for the Americas at the Economist Intelligence Unit will:
- Set out potential scenarios for Venezuela;
- Discuss their implications for the economy, trade investment, and finance; and
- Provide insight into the Economist Intelligence Unit’s operational risk assessments for Latin America.
About Ms. Mackie:
Fiona Mackie is Regional Director for Latin America at The Economist Intelligence Unit, managing a team of analysts working on the region. Ms. Mackie specializes in emerging markets, financial services, sovereign credit/risk, and trade. To read more about Ms. Mackie, please see her full bio page.
Visiting the Library for the first time?
The Commerce Research Library is located in the northwest corner of the building on the first floor, directly below the gym. It has two entrances. The entrance to the Reading Room (room 1894) can be accessed via the 8th corridor elevator at the north end of the building. The entrance to the Business Library (room 1984) can be accessed from the 6th corridor elevator.