- Tuesday, February 12, 2019
- 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Reading Room (HCHB Room 1894)
Westlaw & the Federal Register
In this 30-minute training session Westlaw's Sarah Hornbeck will cover:
- Accessing the Federal Register, including current and historical versions going back to 1936;
- Creating alerts so you will automatically be notified via email of proposed rules of interest;
- Searching the CFR by title and topic, with access to prior versions of the CFR;
- Using KeyCite to quickly link to proposed rules in the Federal Register.
If you have a more in-depth question on the Federal Register or any other Westlaw topic, Sarah will be available for an hour after the presentation for those who attend in person.
Visiting the Library for the first time?
The Commerce Research Library is located in the northwest corner of the building on the first floor, directly below the gym. It has two entrances. The entrance to the Reading Room (room 1894) can be accessed via the 8th corridor at the north end of the building. The entrance to the Business Library (room 1984) can be accessed from the 6th corridor elevator.