- Wednesday, October 24, 2018
- 9:30am - 10:30am
- Reading Room (HCHB Room 1894)
Bloomberg Training: Supply Chain Management
Please join us to learn how the Bloomberg Terminal can give you both macro and micro perspectives of global supply chains. This training will help you to:
- Determine the strength of supplier relationships and an overview of government contracts via in-depth analysis of supply chains.
- Track both foreign and domestic investments and acquisitions of suppliers as well as being on top of possible merger rumors of suppliers.
- Ascertain cross-boarding relationships of executive management and board members of suppliers.
- Reveal the organizational structure of suppliers.