- Tuesday, September 11, 2018
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Reading Room (HCHB Room 1894)
Manage Risk with DNBi
DNBi is a powerful, web-based credit risk management solution that offers Dun & Bradstreet’s world-class data and robust predictive analytics. DNBi’s intuitive, easy-to-use interface is delivered directly to your desktop for instant access to commercial credit intelligence, including payment history, financial information, and predictive scoring and analysis of more than 240 million companies worldwide – including small businesses.
With DNBi training you will gain confidence in navigating the DNBi solution, including monitoring changes, managing your personal dashboard, and understanding predicitive scores as well as company reports.
- 24/7/365 access to the world’s largest global commercial database
- Powerful predictive scores and ratings, exclusive to Dun & Bradstreet, transform data into insight on future business performance
- The latest financial statements, trade data, and business news that refresh with every pull via Dun & Bradstreet’s exclusive Live Reports
- Customizable dashboards and summaries for at-a-glance intelligence on company information
- Proactive monitoring for changes in a customer’s financial strength
- Robust corporate linkage information on “related” entities provides deeper insight into risks and opportunities
- Wide range of customizable variables and filters
- Trend reporting that displays payment behavior and financial performance of individual companies over time
- Add-on modules provide end-to-end service capabilities that seamlessly automate and integrate with your business workflows
- Options for enhanced company trade data and analytics that provide more precise decisioning