- Thursday, October 11, 2018
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Reading Room (HCHB Room 1894)
ProQuest Regulatory Insight: Coffee & Training
Regulatory Insight provides researchers with workflow solutions to facilitate research tasks associated with administrative law. As a companion to Legislative Insight, Regulatory Insight offers U.S. federal administrative law histories for the period 1936-present organized by federal statute and Executive Order.
Regulatory Insight creates regulatory histories for individual federal statutes and Executive Orders by compiling pertinent Federal Register articles into a research-friendly workspace similar to the workspace provided in Legislative Insight. "Search within" functionality and the ability to limit by content type (e.g. notices, proposed rules, final rules) are available through the filters.
- The default display is organized by federal agency to facilitate research into the history of agency-specific and sub-agency regulations. Histories are also sortable by date.
- The content includes fully searchable PDFs of all Federal Register issues from 1936-present, plus separate PDFs of all FR “articles” with both browse and search options.
- The content includes fully searchable PDFs of all CFR volumes 1938-present plus separate PDFs of all CFR Titles and Parts, with browse and search options.
- Regulatory histories also include links to Legislative Insight (and vice versa)
Refreshments will be provided.