- Tuesday, September 18, 2018
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Reading Room (HCHB Room 1894)
Doing Your Due Diligence: Lexis Diligence & Public Records Training
During our training session on Lexis Diligence, Brenna Clanton will focus on how to:
- Conduct due diligence searches on companies, individuals and countries by searching across news, public records, company profiles, legal and sanctions filings;
- Tailor the Negative News search, which finds adverse news on a person or company by looking for the entity name in association with words like embezzlement, fraud, indictment, and launder;
- Access the comprehensive report for both people and businesses; and
- Use the Report Builder to save relevant documents from across different sources into a cohesive report.
You are welcome to attend this training, but PTO users have a separate Lexis contract that includes different content.
For access to PTO’s LexisNexis service, please contact your office supervisor.