- Tuesday, October 16, 2018
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Reading Room (HCHB Room 1894)
Discover government contacts with Leadership Connect
- Learn how to search for people and organizations in government, Congress, courts, media, law firms, and the corporate and nonprofit sectors by personal name, organization name, or keyword.
- Learn how to build lists of full profile information on people and organizations, including contact-specific telephone and e-mail addresses, career histories, board affiliations, and other information.
- Learn how to save searches, create contact lists, and export data to word processing, spreadsheet, and e-mail applications.
- Learn how to use specialized functions such as My Contacts, Build-a-List, My Leadership Toolbox, and many others.
- Learn about the mobile app for Congressional data.