- Wednesday, June 6, 2018
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Reading Room (HCHB Room 1894)
Lexis CourtLink 101: Docket Research & Management
Please join our LexisNexis representative, Brenna Clanton, for a training on how to search CourtLink.
This program will guide new users of CourtLink to most effectively search millions of dockets and documents. Participants of this webinar will:
- Quickly and productively locate dockets from state and federal courts.
- Harness the power of CourtLink advanced search via name, docket number, and other facets.
- Expertly utilize the power of CourtLink’s alerts and tracking features to stay informed throughout the litigation pipeline.
- Synthesize predictive behavior of litigants, counsel, and judges with strategic profiles.
Please Note: WebEx is available for this event. When registering, you will have the option to attend the event in person or via WebEx. If you are located in HCHB, please consider visiting in person.
Visiting the Library for the first time?
The Commerce Research Library is located in the northwest corner of the building on the first floor, directly below the gym. It has two entrances. The entrance to the Reading Room (room 1894) can be accessed via the 8th corridor elevator at the north end of the building. The entrance to the Business Library (room 1984) can be accessed from the 6th corridor elevator.