- Tuesday, May 1, 2018
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Reading Room (HCHB Room 1894)
EIU on the Global Economy: Populism, Protectionism and Potential
Please join us for a presentation from the Economist Intelligence Unit on The Global Economy: Populism, Protectionism and Potential. Global Chief Economist Simon Baptist will discuss emerging economic opportunities, challenges, and risks. Baptist will also address:
- Which economies are the ones to watch and the implications for global supply chains.
- What does Xi Jinping's declared 'new era' for China mean in practice?
- Will tensions on the Korean peninsula reach boiling point?
- Is a global trade war looming?
Learn more about our speaker, Simon Baptist, Global Chief Economist; Managing Director, EIU, Asia.
**Due to the proprietary nature of the presentation, this event is in-person only.**