- Tuesday, April 24, 2018
- 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Reading Room (HCHB Room 1894)
Research Database Fair
Join us for refreshments and an exhibit hall at the 9th Annual Research Database Fair!
This is the perfect opportunity to explore research tools and services provided to you by the Commerce Research Library.
- Visit the Exhibit Hall between 10:00am-1:00pm and learn how our research databases can make your job easier. There’s something for everyone!
- Learn about book delivery, customized training for your office, and more great library services.
- Bring your mobile device and discover how your library account lets you access many research databases on-the-go.
- And, of course, enjoy coffee and other refreshments courtesy of our generous database vendors.
Stay tuned! This year's fair participants TBA.
This program is open to DOC staff.
Accessibility: This program will be physically accessible to people with disabilities. Requests for sign language interpretation or other accommodations should be directed to the Commerce Research Library at 202-482-1154.
Building Access (Commerce employees only):
Visiting HCHB for the first time? Please find directions below. Feel free to call us with any questions.
Department of Commerce
1401 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20230
HCHB is easily accessible from two metro stations, Federal Triangle & Metro Center.
The closest entrance to the library is on the corner of 14th & Pennsylvania Ave. Check in at that entrance with the guards, then follow the red signs to the Commerce Research Library.