- Thursday, January 11, 2018
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- Reading Room (HCHB Room 1894)
Join us for an interactive training session and learn how to customize Westlaw to more effectively meet your personal research needs.
Feel free to bring a laptop (although not required), and follow along during the 30-minute group session or stick around after for one-on-one sessions between 10:30-11:30 am (library computers will be available). Don't wait to put these tips to use!
- Do you frequently recreate similar searches, such as hunting for bureau-specific notices in the Federal Register? Learn how to create a favorite so that "ITA Notices" are only a click away on the WestlawNext homepage.
- Having a hard time finding the right source? Personalize your homepage to have everything from the National Journal Daily to the CFR at your fingertips.
- Learn how folders and alerts can help you and your colleagues quickly organize and share the latest research updates.