- Tuesday, October 17, 2017
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Reading Room (HCHB Room 1894)
Leadership Directories Training
Please join us for a training from Leadership Directories. With over 950,000 government, business, legal, media, and nonprofit contacts in their database, Leadership Directories provides profile and contact information on the most-influential people and organizations in the U.S.
In this training you will learn how to:
- Search for people and organizations in government, Congress, courts, media, law firms, and the corporate and nonprofit sectors by personal name, organization name, or keyword
- Build lists of full profile information on people and organizations, including contact-specific telephone and e-mail addresses, career histories, board affiliations, and other information, then export them to Excel
- Use specialized functions such as My Contacts, Build-a-List, My Leadership Toolbox, and many others
- Better understand the mobile app used for Congressional data
Please Note: WebEx is available for this event. When registering, you will have the option to attend the event in person or via WebEx. If you are located in HCHB please consider attending in person.
Visiting the Library for the first time?
The Commerce Research Library is located in the northwest corner of the building on the first floor, directly below the gym. It has two entrances. The entrance to the Reading Room (room 1894) can be accessed via the 8th corridor elevator at the north end of the building. The entrance to the Business Library (room 1984) can be accessed from the 6th corridor elevator.