- Thursday, September 21, 2017
- 9:30am - 10:30am
- Reading Room (HCHB Room 1894)
Bloomberg Terminal: Energy Training
Please join our reps for a Bloomberg Terminal training on energy. We will explore functions related to energy, industrial production data and analysis, and companies involved.
In this session you will learn how to:
- Screen energy and industrial companies using terminal functions EQS, ICS, and RV
- Understand company filings and reporting using terminal functions FA, WATC, DS, and XLTP
- Conduct supply chain analyzes using terminal functions SPLC, BGS, and WATC
(Note: WebEx is not offered for this series. Please plan to join us in-person.)
New to Bloomberg?
The Bloomberg Terminal is a dedicated computer located in the Commerce Research Library, HCHB Room 1894. The Terminal has current and historical data on more than 5 million commodities, currencies, bonds, equities, and funds. It also provides company profiles, financial statements, trade and economic data, analysts’ forecasts, mergers & acquisitions, foreign exchange, and in-depth news on a variety of global topics. Bloomberg Law and Bloomberg News are also included on the terminal.
Interested in more Bloomberg training? Please contact us with suggestions on additional class topics.